Please Note: A valid prescription is required.
The REMstar Humidifier is an integrated humidifier for use with the REMstar line of machines. It is an integrated humidifier that plugs into the machine to receive power without needing a separate cord to plug into a wall outlet.The easy-to-set-up REMstar Heated Humidifier offers:
- Unique, tubeless design that works with the Legacy REMstar family except for the Remstar Lite.
- Its simple rubber coupler connection provides secure contact between the water chamber and the CPAP.
- Clear, two-piece water chamber that’s easy to fill and is dishwasher safe.
- A lighted humidifier control button on the CPAP unit makes adjusting humidification levels easy.
- Heater plate status light makes it easy to see when the humidifier is on or off.
- The Heated Humidifier plugs directly into the REMstar – so there is only one plug going from the CPAP to the wall outlet.
Temperature Operating: 41° F to 95°F (5-25° C)
Temperature Storage: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
Relative Humidity: 15 to 95% (non-condensing)
Atmospheric Pressure Operating: 76.7 to 102 kPa
Atmospheric Pressure Storage: 50 – 102 kPascals
Dimensions: 13.25 in L x 6.5 in W x 2.125 in H (33.7 cm L x 16.5 cm W x 5.4 cm H)
Standards Compliance: This humidifier is designed to conform to the following standards:
- IEC 60601-1-1998 General Requirements for Safety
- IEC 60601-2-1993 Electromagnetic Compatibility
- EN ISO 8185:1998 General Requirements for Humidification Systems
- US Deviations (UL 2601)
- Canada Deviations (C22.2 601.1)
AC Power Consumption: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0 A max.
Equipment Type: IPX0 – Ordinary Equipment
Humidity Range: 10-40 mg H2O/L
LED Type: Type 1 per IEC 60825-1
Disposal: When necessary, dispose of the humidifier in accordance with local regulations.