Lumis 150 VPAP ST is a noninvasive ventilator designed for non-dependent patients with obstructive or restrictive respiratory conditions.
Featuring ResMed’s unique volume-assurance mode – iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) – Lumis 150 VPAP ST maintains target alveolar ventilation to suit each patient’s changing needs. And with an intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) and optional AutoEPAP, iVAPS continuously monitors ventilation and the upper airway.
The ventilator is easy to set up and use, and is supported by ResMed’s ResScan™ patient management software.
- Special features; iVAPS, ST mode, Breath rate per minute, TI min/max, Modes- S, T, S/T, iVAPS
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 4.5” x 10” x 5.9”
- Weight (Grams): 1268
- Pressure range: 2 to 25 cm H2O
- Power consumption: 100-240V
- Noise level: 25 dBA
- Software included: ResScan
- Mask fit check: Yes
- Air travel approved: Yes
Please Note: A valid prescription is required.